Our service team provides technical support of full-scale projects in the areas of network and server equipment, network security systems, data storage systems and corporate data protection. AM-BITS is a service partner of HPE Service Delivery, and certified to provide the services within its area of competency. Also, the company is a direct partner of Cisco AppDynamics, and is technically qualified for implementing APM systems.
We have competencies in the following fields:
• Technical support for computing and network infrastructures, network security systems (hardware – HPE, Cisco, DellEMC; software – VMware, Windows Servers, Linux Servers, Veeam).
• Hadoop clusters by Cloudera.
• Tibco DV data virtualization systems.
• PEGA Business Process Management Platforms (BPM).
• End-to-end solutions for enterprise content management system by FileNet.
• IT service management automation solutions from Microfocus SM, UCMDB.
• Server operating systems and enterprise infrastructures based on Microsoft, Unix/Linux, VMWare, and Citrix solutions.
• Application Performance and state of IT infrastructure Monitoring (APM).
• Network efficiency optimization, traffic prioritization per class, network QoS (quality of service) metrics control.
Optimization of business applications in the multi-service environment by automated performance monitoring, in-depth analytics and modernization of IT infrastructure.
A full-scale solution backed by AppDynamics allowed us to enable end-to-end monitoring of application performance and state of IT infrastructure in real time, and leverage analytics to identify and timely tackle various business critical issues, namely:
In-depth monitoring of services and business transactions along with online analytics. Data visualization of all apps’ KPIs. Creating a single source of truth (SSOT). Integration of APM/EUM modules for proactive protection against anomalies and user errors.
To ensure the quality of enterprise network services during peak network loads in accordance with customer requirements.
The implementation of QoS included the following steps:
Improved quality of enterprise services at the head and regional offices to ensure robust communication of over 1000 distributed employees. Stable 24/7 operational efficiency of over 20 business applications and network resources.
Request full cases: