Security is critically important for any modern company since most business processes are conducted digitally. Today, attacks are becoming more widespread, more persistent and sophisticated, and more and more often they successfully bypass traditional security tools, and any successful attack can significantly affect the company’s operations.
The main business results expected from the security policy:
- Stop perimeter threats (NGFW + Risk Assessment)
- Protect users wherever they are (Umbrella + Architecture Review)
- Network-based monitoring (ISE + Architecture Review)
- Simplify network segmentation (Stealthwatch + TrustSec + Segmentation Services)
- Fast detection and troubleshooting (AMP + Active Threat Analytics)